Stand up pouches are not completely new to the packaging market, but they have revolutionized the packing business in such a way as to warrant a lot of attention. But despite their success, some manufacturers are still using old packaging approaches hence, missing out on a chance to save tremendous amounts of resources, by using stand up pouches. The stand-up pouches are particularly useful for manufacturers of items such as pet foods, chemicals, or foodstuffs. Below are a list of reasons why stand up pouches is the answer to your packaging needs:.
1. They look great on store shelves since they offer you plenty of space for images and crucial instructional info.
2. The makeup of stand up pouches take quite nicely to printing and can function as a virtual billboard for your product on a shop shelf. They can be printed using any variety of designs and colors – you are only limited by your imagination.
3. Stand up pouches use less material in housing an item more than traditional packaging methods like a bag-in-a-box or rigid plastic containers. Consequently, both manufacturers and consumers have less to dispose off.
4. Because they can stand on their own, the merchandising choices available to your commodity in a stand-up pouch are far much more than other products.
5. Stand up pouches are available in a variety of styles and with numerous different access techniques, for instance: reclosable zippers, sliders, spouts, or stickers.
6. Manufactured from vinyl or mixture of plastic and laminates, stand up components provide excellent protection against outside chemical or physical contaminants, and may improve the freshness of products that break down after exposure to oxygen.
7. Stand up pouches fold when empty, saving space through storage and shipment, along with saving money on freight expenses.
8. Most Consumers rarely have trouble opening or shutting a stand-up pouch, because they are easy to use and appealing to both the retailers and end users.
9. There are a variety of shapes and sizes of this kind of packaging. The most common shapes are the round-bottom, the k-seal as well as the plow bottom. The choice depends on your goods and your preference. Your supplier can give you recommendations based on your precise needs.
10. Both liquid and dry products can be put in them since they’re manufactured in such a way as to lessen the probability of breaking or leaking.
Finally, stand up pouches can be used for both retail and industrial purposes. Having a product stand on a shelf with easy access to the materials inside obviously favors the retail setting as well as the end user. Along with the large printable surface for maximum consumer appeal, it is apparent why this sort of packaging keeps growing in popularity.